I saw tracking information in advance, so I stayed home to wait.At 2:18PM CDT, FedEx posted "Customer not available or business closed" in the tracking info for a package that required no signature to release.
No note was left on the door and no driver even attempted to deliver. Usually the driver knocks and leaves packages on the porch. This time, nothing. While on the phone, the operator offered to have the package held at a local office.
What he didn't say was that this would delay delivery two days. I'm still waiting. A call to another operator confirmed that the package would not be delivered to their office until tomorrow. Once on the truck, the package is held until the driver feels like delivering.
It seems complaining about the service only delays it further. Cost isn't the issue here. I chose based on the estimated delivery schedule. No more FedEx for me.
At least the UPS driver and Mailman say hi.
FedEx used to be the goto delivery service.
When you had to have it, you chose FedEx and it was delivered on time.Not the case anymore.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being lied to
- Customer service
- Delivery service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I paid $1'500 US for a Kids charity items worth no more then $600 Au at best, a signed book and T shirt, in which I will give to another..."
- "Fedex sent a parcel that i ordered to me on 09/12/14 at 11.08am. As i was at work , i reached home at 1.30pm and tried to call the hotline...."
- "This was the tracking number 662200402405 Which is linked with the below new case number 0929632066 Here are the list of the things missing from the consignment a package containing 8 Indian..."
- "This store is always empty I can never find anything, I ask the store manger he said will we doing our best to keep the shelves full. You can go..."
- "Purchased Larson Security Elegant door on May 2015 from Lowes. First problem encountered were mount screws were too short to support the weight of the door. Called Home..."
- "I purchased an NFL jersey on what looked like NFLshop.com from my phone. It seemed like a great deal on Black Friday and it was too good to be..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."