I saw tracking information in advance, so I stayed home to wait.At 2:18PM CDT, FedEx posted "Customer not available or business closed" in the tracking info for a package that required no signature to release.
No note was left on the door and no driver even attempted to deliver. Usually the driver knocks and leaves packages on the porch. This time, nothing. While on the phone, the operator offered to have the package held at a local office.
What he didn't say was that this would delay delivery two days. I'm still waiting. A call to another operator confirmed that the package would not be delivered to their office until tomorrow. Once on the truck, the package is held until the driver feels like delivering.
It seems complaining about the service only delays it further. Cost isn't the issue here. I chose based on the estimated delivery schedule. No more FedEx for me.
At least the UPS driver and Mailman say hi.
FedEx used to be the goto delivery service.
When you had to have it, you chose FedEx and it was delivered on time.Not the case anymore.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being lied to
- Customer service
- Delivery service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I need bit of an advice on how to proceed in this situation. I was supposed to receive a package that was a part of two package shipment. The packages..."
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."
- "So I order from Fitbit on June 2nd and paid an extra $25.95 to have the one day shipping so I would receive my package on June 3rd. So yesterday..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "They are not paying people. They owe me money and have no intentions of ever paying it. This place is a complete and total SCAM! Me: 8 days and no..."
- "Purchased Larson Security Elegant door on May 2015 from Lowes. First problem encountered were mount screws were too short to support the weight of the door. Called Home..."
- "I personally packed and returned a replacement phone back to AT&T. Now, I am getting charged $600 for a phone that I shipped back. How does a phone get extracted..."
- "I bought 4 new Falken tires from Discount Tire company on Sept. 10 a month ago , a month and half later , with two thousand miles on the..."