100% full Not resolved
2.0
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I saw tracking information in advance, so I stayed home to wait.At 2:18PM CDT, FedEx posted "Customer not available or business closed" in the tracking info for a package that required no signature to release.

No note was left on the door and no driver even attempted to deliver. Usually the driver knocks and leaves packages on the porch. This time, nothing. While on the phone, the operator offered to have the package held at a local office.

What he didn't say was that this would delay delivery two days. I'm still waiting. A call to another operator confirmed that the package would not be delivered to their office until tomorrow. Once on the truck, the package is held until the driver feels like delivering.

It seems complaining about the service only delays it further. Cost isn't the issue here. I chose based on the estimated delivery schedule. No more FedEx for me.

At least the UPS driver and Mailman say hi.

FedEx used to be the goto delivery service.

When you had to have it, you chose FedEx and it was delivered on time.Not the case anymore.

rgreene501 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Fedex and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants Fedex to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being lied to, very poor customer service and delivery service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fedex package for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

This happened to me not too long ago.The package never came to my house, just kept getting sent back to the FedEx facility.

I called every single day and they were like, "Hmmm... I don't know what's going on, but we see it will be there tomorrow". It was always tomorrow. Until I got so mad that I demanded to speak to someone higher up.

Eventually it turned out my package was on the wrong truck route and wasn't even going in the right direction, so the person I spoke to had it sent out on a truck that day.I was refunded my extra shipping cost and my package was delivered within the next hour.