Newton Falls, Ohio

Over the past 2 years I have heard every transparent excuse under the sun except for 'the dog ate my homework'.From saying an attempt to deliver was made when none actually was (I sat home all day in vain), to saying they couldn't get in my driveway because my neighbor's trees were being trimmed (my driveway is MAYBE 100 feet long).

I have called the depot as well as customer service, and the most recent response was that I am getting ground service so that is to be expected.

UPS delivers here EVERY time without any issues - they even show up around the same time each day (give or take an hour).Going forward, all of my vendors will be told to NEVER ship via FEDEX - I would rather pay premium shipping than have my entire day wasted, looking out the window wondering if they are going to show...

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fedex ground from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments