If I could give lower than a ONE, I would!FedEx REALLY needs to either train its delivery personnel in how to use the GPS or update their GPS software.

When my package did not arrive yesterday as scheduled, I tracked it and found it had been logged back in to the facility as having the incorrect or invalid address. However, a call to customer service confirmed that the address on the shipping label is, in fact, correct. How is it that the USPS can find my house, UPS can find my house, Garrand can find my house, Google maps can produce a PICTURE of my house, but FedEx considers my address invalid? Now that the delivery driver has explicit directions AND my phone number if he gets lost (I feel like I am doing his job here for no pay), and a promise from customer service that the package will arrive on Monday...

dare I hope it actually WILL? I am seeing a TON of disgruntled customers on the FedEx Facebook page, all complaining about the same thing or similar to what I have experienced.

This is insane.I cannot recommend this company for shipping anything.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Locate and deliver the package; every day without it is a day I cannot carry out my employment obligations. I will start charging FedEx my daily pay rate for every day I do not receive my package..

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Derry, New Hampshire, United States #916943

Try putting your # on the house and mailbox