Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Here I sit, still waiting for my package that even at this moment says it will be delivered by the end of the day.However, best I can see from the poorly updated tracking info online, my package is still sitting in Charlotte, NC.

FedEx and USPS have already delivered here today, so I know this package is not coming. I really wish these companies would discontinue using FedEx Smartpost as a trusted method of shipping to their customers.

It is very unreliable and frustrating.Especially when the shipping rates that you pay them should warrant regular ground shipment instead of this smart post BS.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex smartpost delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to have the product delivered.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments