I will never purchase from a company that uses fedex for delivery, only UPS.Fed Ex had my package on Oct 19 and always indicated delivery to my office on 10/27.

Now on 10/27 they say delivery is 10/29. No one will be here on Sat to wait all day to receive. I asked to be delivered to my home address and they will not do so. I was told the earliest I will get my delivery is Oct 31 or Nov 1.

It is ridiculous to take 12 or 13 days to deliver a small package. This has happened before.

This never happens with UPS.I will not do business with any company that uses FEDEX for delivery.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments