Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Nov 28, 2021

I am currently tracking the second FedEx shipment in as many months that has seemingly gone missing while in transit. I don't have many things shipped to me, and when I do, it is almost always USPS or UPS (or lately, Amazon's own courier service.) FedEx has an extremely poor track record with me.

In fact, in the year I've lived at my current address, I haven't received a single FedEx shipment (this one is shaping up to be 0 for 2.)

The first shipment that went missing in August of this year was handled by the sender via a refund for the lost purchase, and its tracking information never updated following my complaint.

I allowed nearly two weeks for the package to surface before seeking this resolution (it didn't.) I didn't even involve FedEx myself, and they seemed more than happy to never contact me regarding a package they handled and never delivered.

This current shipment was initially estimated to have arrived yesterday, except the tracking information was updated to now have a "pending" delivery date, and it seemingly hasn't moved in five days (granted, this past Thursday was Thanksgiving, but what of the other four business days?) It barely even made it out of its initial shipping location before going MIA -- accepted, left the "FedEx location", and that's it. This was an expensive & sensitive health device that is currently floating around who-knows-where, and who even knows if my health insurance will side with me if a refund is in order.

User's recommendation: Use a more reliable courier -- any of them, as far as I'm concerned.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: Palm Bay, Florida