ordered part from summit racing on sept.2nd ,fedex was supposed to deliver on sept 7th,never received.called summit on sept.10 for reshipment .fedex was supposed to deliver on Sept.13th,today is sept.16,still no package delivered to my address.I was told a case number is being created,which in my experience means these people answer the phone and do nothing else.i requested to speak to a supervisor twice but they did nothing .After doing nothing twice in a row,fedex referred me to summit.summit did there cannot get a 1 pound package from Georgia to Florida in 14 days.I will insist on a different carrier from now on.This experience clearly shows that from driver to management,fedex employees are untrained or just do not care.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Fedex. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fedex to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fedex and fedex delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.