2.7
Turnaround Time

I was eager to get a dressed I recently purchased for a wedding. I was tracking my package all week and was excited to see it was arriving on 7/22. I signed up for email notification since the package had to be signed for and listen closely to the door that day. Around 10 on 7/22 I re-looked up the tracking information for my package and see that they supposedly tried to deliver the packaged at 8:58 but no one was home -- This was false because I was home and made sure to pay extra attention to listen for the door. I was very confused and now upset because the estimated deliver date was now pushed back to 7/23. I knew I would not be available that date to sit by the door and I then seen that I could customize my delivery to be dropped at a local fedex store -which I arranged for. Around 2:30 I got a notification the delivery was made.Thinking it was at the local fed-ex store I waited about an hour and headed to store to only find out it was not delivered there. The store advised me to call the 1800 number which I did when I returned home. I was then told it was delivered to my address - which it was not. I told the customer service rep this and proceed to re-check both the front door and side door of my house. In addition, I also checked the neighbors doors thinking maybe it was accidentally delivered there. I remember that someone had to sign for this package and brought this to the attention of the customer service rep. I was told I would be called back by the trace department in about 2 hours which I was. They only thing they wanted was details of what the house looked like and to once again confirm I did not received this package.

I still am dress-less and very pissed. It's been over 24 hours now and the only feedback I have gotten is that the delivery guy is looking for it and I should receive further feedback on 7/24.

UPS all the way!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx fedex shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments