I ordered some Christmas presents on Sunday 12/22/2013 I paid for rush shipping.The stuff was ordered from Walmart.com.

The packages were shipped 2 with UPS 1 with Fedez. The packages were to be delivered on 12/24/2013. I checked the web sites of both UPS and Fedex both listed that the packages were to be deliverd 12/24/2013 by 4:30 pm. UPS had the 2 packages on my door step at 2:00 pm as stated.

At 4:30 pm no package from Fedex called Fedex and was told no package I could pick it up on 12/25/2013 from 9 am to 1 pm. After some very hasrh words with the man on the other end of the phone I hung up. Today I checked the Fedex web site and my package is in Memphis TN. The package was 70 miles from my house now it is half way across the country.

Called Fedex today and was told that the package would be delivered by 12/26/2013 4:30 pm. I told the rep on the phone it had better be on my door step at 8:00 am on the 26th or when I called at 8:01 am I would not be as polite then. Just a bunch of lies.

I'll see in the morning.Fedex is a joke.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Butler, Pennsylvania, United States #766154

That's because UPS delivers. Fedex just likes to deliver excuses. And your package 5 days late.

Cicero, Illinois, United States #763772

When u order something the Sunday before Christmas, u seriously are taking a chance on not getting that package on time. We do our best to get u what u ordered but we don't have wings and have a limit per day on how many hours we are allowed to work, and weather is a big factor in the equation as well. Please don't blame your courier, blame yourself for waiting so late to order your gifts.