We receive package deliveries on a regular basis from UPS and they leave the packages behind our locked gate.FedEx failed to do so with the delivery of a perishable food package and instead left a door ticket on the gate.

My wife contacted FedEx via their chat box and the rep seemed mostly unconcerned and provided no willingness to assist with a late afternoon delivery. He said they could deliver the next day but the shipping company only guarantees food safety through 9:00 p.m.

on the delivery date so the package will be returned to the shipper.Poor service has made my wife and I determined to NEVER use FedEx again for product shipment.FedEx has lost a customer for life!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $40. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about ground shipping from FedEx was delivery service and very poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments