I guess I'm not alone in my dismay over FedEx holding packages at their warehouse because they are "not yet due for delivery". I should have ordered via UPS ground. I'll know next time.

Last month I ordered from a business in Southern Ca., but in another county about 1 1/2 hours drive from me. It was shipped UPS ground. I was stoked when it came the next day, despite being the more budget of shipping options. UPS did not have to deliver it the next day, but did.

Then I order from another business, in the same county as the one above. However, because I want to ensure the parts get to me before a trip, I pay the extra for FedEx 2-day delivery. Well, just as it did in the above example, the parts arrived at the warehouse destination the next day. However, when I track the package, it shows a status of "not due for delivery". Today, the next morning, now two work days after they picked it up from the source, the status still shows "not due for delivery". The moral of the story: If you're in the same state as the place you're ordering something from, use UPS ground. Don't waste your money on expedited FedEx methods.

Reason of review: Perplexed by "delayed" delivery. .

Preferred solution: Just a minor venting over FedEx 2-Day procedures when compared to what I've experienced with UPS Ground. Not much they can do for me..

I didn't like: Designed delay of package to avoid early delivery.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 02, 2015.

Comments