I received email notifications of packages to be delivered to my house from UPS and FEDEX.I also received a phone call from FEDEX.

I had to be at home 12:50 to 5:15 pm to get the package from FEDEX. Arranged my schedule to be home. FEDEX a no show, package has not even left Florida (I live in Idaho)! UPS made their delivery.

I will pay attention from now on and NEVER select FEDEX as a shipping option. Also tried to get FEDEX app on my phone. Asked my a bunch of questions that don't apply to me. I went through at least 3 series of questions and the app told me I answered incorrectly, really?

If I don't know the people listed, I guess I know more people than I know.

I won't bother trying again.I will delete the app.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex delivery service from FedEx was service or android app set up process and late delivery Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments