So i have been waiting for this new tv to come in the mail for a week now, and was all prepared for it to come today as Fedex told me via package tracking that it would.I advised my roomate who agreed to stay at home all day.

I checked the status this morning and it says delivery exception, resident not home. Apparantly the delivery guy failed to use the doorbell which can be heard throughout the entire house. I also left a note with my phone number saying that someone is home keep ringing the bell and yet the bell was never used. I trust my friend with my life and he would tell me if he stepped out for a few minutes(which he did not).

When i called to see if they could come back today (approx 10 mins after the note wa left) I was told very rudely that there is no way to communicate withn the driver and i would have to wait till tommorow. I havnt had a TV for 2 weeks now and now I have to wait an extra day because the driver was in too much of a hurry to wait for an answer at the door. I will never use them again and their customer service is extremely unfriendly.

You'd expect because i called right after the note was left that he could turn around quick and just drop it off, but no.aparrantly "express" service does not include quality service.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Go to the store and you would have the *** tv now.. ps i would never ever buy any electronics online no matter how cheap..those boxes are just beat up by the time you get them..