So i have been waiting for this new tv to come in the mail for a week now, and was all prepared for it to come today as Fedex told me via package tracking that it would. I advised my roomate who agreed to stay at home all day.

I checked the status this morning and it says delivery exception, resident not home. Apparantly the delivery guy failed to use the doorbell which can be heard throughout the entire house. I also left a note with my phone number saying that someone is home keep ringing the bell and yet the bell was never used. I trust my friend with my life and he would tell me if he stepped out for a few minutes(which he did not).

When i called to see if they could come back today (approx 10 mins after the note wa left) I was told very rudely that there is no way to communicate withn the driver and i would have to wait till tommorow. I havnt had a TV for 2 weeks now and now I have to wait an extra day because the driver was in too much of a hurry to wait for an answer at the door. I will never use them again and their customer service is extremely unfriendly.

You'd expect because i called right after the note was left that he could turn around quick and just drop it off, but no. aparrantly "express" service does not include quality service.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Comments

Go to the store and you would have the *** tv now.. ps i would never ever buy any electronics online no matter how cheap..those boxes are just beat up by the time you get them..