I have a business in the USA and FedEx there are horrible to deal with, terrible service when needed, high price and don't care about customer. Here in the Philippines they are just as bad and in fact appear to be corrupt, they billed me for customs charges on an internal memo not even a real invoice, I got hold of the customs documents and there was no such charge when I threatened the fedex people to report them to Philippine customs and US headquarters they then said there was no charge and now can pick up my package, all caused a two week delay to get urgent commercial samples from Hong Kong the whole thing took 3 weeks.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments