I bought an item on eBay which was located in California (which is like, three-ish day shipping to Portland, Oregon as I've experienced buying anything from Socal or central cali.) My package marked as shipped on eBay the next day (a Friday) so I figured it would be here by the end of the following week. Well I checked tracking on Saturday and there was no information. Just "Shipping label created" It said this from Friday until Wednesday. Then changed to, "Package in transit to local post office. Allow two to three days for delivery" But the ETA was still showing as pending... Last place shown was El Monte, CA. No updates for days. Now it's Saturday and it is still, "in route to local post office" but now it's in Seattle? Good lord.

The shittiest part I guess, is that I had something ship from Texas that shipped the same day via FedEx as this one from Cali, that took only 5 days. What gives?

Oh yeah. SmartPost gives. FedEx hands off to USPS mid delivery. I've read about similar things happening and then the package ends up "lost".

FedEx Smartpost. Not so smart. Had I known this was the way the seller was shipping, I would not have gone for it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "sparse tracking updates, extremely slow shipping." of fedex smartpost. FedEx needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex smartpost in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

The same thing happened to me at Christmas. FEDEX shipping bites!!