I was traveling and was informed by my shipper that a delivery was being made through FedEx, I quickly went online and registered for a vacation hold, thinking that their system really works and someone would really check to see if there is a vacation hold. But I was wrong and after 3 failed attempts to deliver they returned the shipment to the shipper. The original shipment was originated in Shanghai, so I hope they really have not the item back there. Anyhow, when I contacted them to find out why this has happened, instead of admitting that someone has screwed up they just kept telling me contact your shipper; well I do not need an incompetent FedEx agent to tell me that, I know that I should contact the shipper and request that they arrange redelivery hopefully through another company.

So if anyone else thinks that the Vacation Hold of the FedEx website works, do not count on it and make some other arrangement to receive your shipment when you are away for more than 3 days.

Preferred solution: Admit they have screwed up and correct their delivery procedures by making sure that people have not asked for a vacation hold before they ship the item back..

I didn't like: Ineffective systems.

• misdelivered package
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 02, 2015.

Comments