A package was delivered tour home that did not belong to us. My wife contacted FedEx to let them know, they told her someone would be there within two hours to pick it up.

They did not show up. She called again the next day, reported the same information. A driver did show up, but he told her that he wasn't the one that delivered it so he was not going to take it. He told her that if it were him he would have delivered it himself.

Personally, especially in this day and age, I am not willing to handle a package that doesn't belong to me. Anyone could see us taking the package to someone and assume we were stealing it.

It is up to FedEx or any delivery service to follow through and make it right. I could not believe the driver spoke to my wife that way.

Review about: Fedex Pick Up Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: I would like FedEx to apologize and to ensure their employees are trained to do their job properly. I also filed a complaint directly to FedEx yesterday and never received a response. Maybe some new training methods need to begin at the top..

I didn't like: Customer service and follow through.

Comments