Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Ok this ones going to be long.

Very poor service, we quit using them because they would not pay damage claim and we bought their coverage. Never have issue with UPS or USPS paying a claim.

This time another company shiped us a piece of electronics and they used FedEx. Didn't know it had to be signed for. So I call and ask if he can redeliver today or if I can meet him somewhere to get it. This was on a Saturday.

The product needed to be in service by Monday night. Well they tell me that this hub doesn't deliver on Mondays, it will be Tuesday. So I ask what my options were to receive it by Monday. I am told it can be left at a FedEx drop site inside Walgreens for pickup on Monday.

Monday, no package. Tuesday, no package. Now says Wednesday delivery. I call and I'm told delivery person is still in the area and someone will call to redeliver today.

Guess what?

No package, no call......no service. Every time there is an issue they will lie to you just to get you off the phone!!!

Review about: Fedex Ground Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments