Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I sent a package to india on May 4th. Apparently, authorities in India require KYC and autorizations forms for customs clearance in India, which the guy who took the package didnt tell me. I feel they should have known about this, since they probably have millions of packages going to India every day.

So when it got to India, it couldnt clear customs and it was held up. I was the one who found out about this before they even told me, which is extremely bad customer service on their part. The guy who replied to the email (from InBLRkyc@fedex.com)) gave me instructions which were not clear. I asked a question on what exactly was required and whether I could email the documents, and his one word reply was "Fine": he didnt answer the question at all.

Then I sent the documents in the email as well as I could understand the requirements and asked if they were enough: no response. I followed up with at least a dozen phone calls to the Bangalore KYC team which werent picked up. Once, one guy picked up, took the information and hung up without any explanation. This happened for another day and I was extremely frustrated at this point: I couldnt understand why I have to pay so much money to get such poor customer service.

At this point, the delay was already more than a day after the package was supposed to be received. I called the local office in the US here, and followed up. The person I spoke to said that it is going through customs and could be done any second now. It is now 8 hours later, and no change in status. No email, no contact, no status update. I am still waiting for the package to be delivered, after almost 2 days after the delivery date.

Fedex is worthless: it doesnt respect the customers time, it doesnt respect customers money, and doesnt deserve to be in this business. I will update further if they take action. In the meantime, I am going to complain in all the forums available and also the BBB, so everyone is aware of yet another case of bad customer service from Fedex.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex customer care from FedEx was hang up by customer service reps, lack of communication and no accountability or follow-up Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments