1.2
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I was supposed to receive a package on May 3rd. The package was 9n the truck for delivery but wasn't delivered.

I needed this package by Sunday, May 6th and was worried that it would not be delivered on Friday, May 4th since it wasn't delivered the day before with no explanation. I changed the order to be sent to the holding facility at the local Walgreens. Online tracking had it being delivered Friday. Then it changed to Saturday.

Less than an hour later tracking changed to Monday. I spoke to customer service reps and was told different things. The first one said there was nothing that could be done. I wanted to pick the package up from Halethorpe but couldn't because it was in transit.

But it couldn't have been in transit because I was also told FedEx ground would not deliver on Saturday. Then magically my package was sent from Halethorpe to Hagerstown on Friday night. I'm not sure why since my package was to be delivered in Glen Burnie, only 14 minutes from the Halethorpe facility. Then it went back to Halethorpe this morning and reps are now saying Walgreens won't accept the delivery on Saturday.

But why can't I pick my package up from the facility?

That is all I want to do. I need it Sunday (tomorrow).

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Not getting my package in time for event, Not getting my package when it was out for delivery, Not letting me pick up my package from facility.

Comments