The Fedex service has been the worst experience, I cannot imagine how a company like this can function properly with the lack of brain power.

Over the last 3 days I have wasted about 8 hours with their customer service team transferring me around the world trying to locate a package. I have gotten no where and about 10 different answers. I will never use this service again and will surely express my concerns and my next meeting with one of their largest shippers.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex international shipping at FedEx was very poor in handling goods and solutions offered Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments