Today, I was able to get a booking to pick up our document to be delivered to Sharourah. I did not have any problem with fedex for my booking number which is 212 and it was picked up.

Since I don't have airway bill, I was informed by the FEDEX Rep. who picked up our document, to call FEDEX so I did. But this time he can't help me until I will give our account number to him. That is little absurd. My document was able to be booked and taken from our office, then calling up Fedex CSR again & I will be asked again of our account number?

Then the CSR asked me to wait but did not comeback to me again.

What a *** person.

Review about: Fedex Account.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Fedex - Delivery Service Review from Gaithersburg, Maryland Fedex "This was the tracking number 662200402405 Which is linked with the below new case number 0929632066 Here are the list of the things missing from the consignment a package containing 8 Indian..." Read more Fedex - Ground Delivery Service Review from Baltimore, Maryland Fedex "FedEx is very unprofessional damaged box and one that we got before undamaged! & the driver says we're hard to find again very unprofessional. Sending pictures of the..." Read more Fedex - Ground Delivery Service Review from Baltimore, Maryland Fedex "FedEx has the most unprofessional people working for them. I've had packages delivered by them that were so-called lost and that they couldn't get into our building which never stopped..." Read more Fedex - Let the picturers speak for themselves Fedex "...The box is open with packing material plainly insight. It appears the driver drop the package and drug it across the yard..." Read more The NFL lost Another Customer Nfl "What the players are doing is shameful. Disrespecting the flag and the people who fought for freedom is absolutely despicable. If you have a complaint, a problem, an issue etc,..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more