Tracking Tool

Waiting for a delivery from Fedex.Did my tracking like they recommend.

Tracking told me my delivery would be there on 8/27/16 at the end of the day. I was at my grandson's birthday party and had to leave because i live in a apartment complex and didn't want the package left outside. Lo and behold i watched the clock from 4-9 and no package. Kept checking " tracking " and it still kept telling me " the end of the day ".

Well to make a short story, NO package arrived. Went to tracking, punch in my numbers and now it comes up as pending ....... freakin pending.

What happened to yesterday.I think they should change their name to Ridex because i would never use them again !

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of tracking needs lots of improvements. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex delivery service. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Somerville, Massachusetts, United States #1205104

I had the same on 8/27/2016.Waited all day, nothing, then went to pending.

Called Fedex 8/29/2016 am and was told the package was still in the city it was being shipped from. But yet the tracking had it in my home state.

Even the USPS is better at tracking.Fedex should just fold and leave the shipping to UPS.