A young women new to my area ordered something from DirectTV to be delivered via FedEx.Apparently she called in to FedEx to have the address changed to her new address.

She erroneously gave my personal address. On my first call I was told a pickup would be scheduled. On the second call since the woman gave an incorrect address they are not responsible for pickup. It is now up to me to get the package to the lady.

I am hoping it is not expensive electronics.

The package has been sitting on my front porch for weeks.Wish in my customer service oriented job, I could walk away like that.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Whats going on with FEDEX FRANCE? Fedex "I have a box sent from Spain to Hong Kong on Thursday, July 6. It arrived to CDG Paris on Friday July 7, 7 am, and since then is there...." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "...Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button..." Read more Fedex - Delivery Service Review from Gaithersburg, Maryland Fedex "This was the tracking number 662200402405 Which is linked with the below new case number 0929632066 Here are the list of the things missing from the consignment a package containing 8 Indian..." Read more Fedex - Ground Delivery Service Review from Baltimore, Maryland Fedex "FedEx has the most unprofessional people working for them. I've had packages delivered by them that were so-called lost and that they couldn't get into our building which never stopped..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more