I was having my wedding ring repaired with Gordon's Jewelers and they sent it off for repair.The repair package was being shipped back to Gordon's via FedEx.

FedEx shows that it was picked up, but there is no trace of the package since arriving at the FedEx Warehouse. FedEx is too lazy to look for the package, so they are filing a lost package claim. Either my wedding ring was stolen by an employee at the warehouse, or the package is lost somewhere in the warehouse. If it is lost in the warehouse, in a few months my wedding ring as well as the contents of other lost packages will be auctioned off.

I find the way FedEx does business to be very careless and fraudulent. I'm sure I'm not the first person this has happened to, and will not be the last. I'm sharing my story in hopes that other people will not have to lose something as priceless as their wedding ring.

I think it is time for FedEx to either shape up or ship out.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

What's your ring look like.Is it worth more than $25 dollars?

Maybe I can go buy it at the auction.Along with some other tasty merchandise.

What's your ring look like.Is it worth more than $25 dollars?

Maybe I can go buy it at the auction.Along with some other tasty merchandise.

The FedEx drivers smoke marijuana