Since the beginning of October, FedEx has LOST (17) of just My PACKAGES!!

The first Package that I was Expecting, was slated to be Delivered by FedEx, so I went back to the Tracking Information I had Received to Review it.

The Tracking Information now Read: Package Delivered. Left in Veranda. No Signature Not Required. I searched ALL around the Perimeter of Our House - NO PACKAGE!! The Time that FEDEX Listed on their Site (11:23 am) - my Mother-In-Law was doing Yard Work at that Time and NO DELIVERY PERSON EVER STOPPED!! Next, I called the Vendor. Once I explained that I was calling in reference to a Missing Package - I gave them my Original Order Number (so WE Could Be On The Same PageLOLLOL). When I told the Rep the @Delivery Info stated on the FedEx Site.The Rep said.Oh, FedEx puts Their Delivery Information on the Tracking Page BEFORE A PACKAGE LEAVES THE WAREHOUSE!! I KID YOU NOT!!

I asked.How the *** can They Enter DELIVERY INFORMATION BEFORE THEY LEAVE THE WAREHOUSE???? The Response.Oh, its STANDARD PRACTICE for FedEx!!

NEXT.TRYING TO CALL FedExLOL

EVENTUALLY, When you get an Operator (with a pulse), They VERY RARELY SPEAK English and Rarely Understand It As Well!!!!WASTE OF TIME!!!!

MY ADVICE: STAT THE *** AWAY FROM FedEx for Delivery of ANY ORDERS You Place and When SENDING PACKAGES OUT AS WELL!!!

FYI.I am STILL ATTEMPTING TO GET MY MISSING PACKAGES, A REPLACE PACKAGE or a REFUND!!!

DONT USE FedEx - UPS or USPS!!!!

User's recommendation: DON’T USE FedEx - Especially with ANY HOLIDAY PACKAGES!!!

Location: Hudson, New York