Verified Reviewer

I had a package of a value of $700.00 scheduled for delivery at my home address on Friday 3/26/21 by 8:00pm. Due to the cost of the package a signature was required and since the only delivery time I could obtain was "by 8:00 pm" I was required to take the day off from work.

The best information I could obtain from tracking was text updates telling me of the current status of the package. The first text told me that the package was at a FedEx station in Dulles. The next text I got was at 2:58 pm telling me that there had been an attempt to deliver the package, but the driver found NO ONE HOME!

I was at home the entire time and heard no knock on the front door.

When I clicked on the link in the last text message I learned that the package could be picked up at a local shipping office after 5:00 pm.

If I had known that this was an option when I first checked the tracking information the previous day I would have gone to work and picked the package up after work. But no such option was provided and, as a result, I ended up losing an entire days pay and putting an unnecessary burden on my co-workers for NOTHING!

Don't these idiots realize that people have to work?

User's recommendation: Use UPS.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

FedEx Cons: Fact that they lie about attempted deliveries.

Location: 7331 Calhoun Place, Derwood, MD 20855