Update by user Jun 29, 2011

Oh, and I almost forgot.When I called FedEx to get some help with their malfunctioning website, I got hung up on instead of transferred.

That\'s the second time this week their automated system has hung up on me.That\'s right; it\'s not because I\'m being rude to anyone, it\'s that their phone system malfunctions the same as their website does.

Original review posted by user Jun 29, 2011

Where to begin? First, the website doesn't work the way it is supposed to. I was trying to set up a shipment to Nigeria, and EEI is required because of the customs value.

I selected Fed Ex as my agent, and according to the help section of the website, was supposed to be automatically transferred to the correct place. Didn't happen. I clicked on the only available link, which took me to a page that didn't do anything. I clicked on the same link 15 minutes later out of frustration and this time it took me to the right place.

Thank God I know my local driver and have his cell phone number so I didn't have to try and schedule a pickup. A few days ago I tried to do that, and was told I would receive a phone call in 24-72 hours to schedule it. That was 5 days ago and never got a call.

What would have taken me 10 minutes to do through UPS took me and one of my co-workers over an hour to do with Fed Ex.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments