To all readers:

I am researcher in a Canadian university and I am currently writing a Business Case dealing with Fedex customer satisfaction issues.

I tried their service just to have an experience with it and I had a very BAD EXPERIENCE: poor knowledge of the employee; poor communication process between various national divisions; very poor quality service; Strange enough, for a company that relies heavily on customer satisfaction and on «on time delivery» as main competitive advantage, there is not a direct link of «complaints» on their main menu of their website.

Accordingly, I created an email account Cdfedex_complains@yahoo.ca and I would like you to share with me your experiences (bad or good) with regard to their services.

Since this is a research project and since I have the intention to send them the results and ask them to review their procedures, the anonymous responses will not be considered. I do not ask for personal data- just your name, the country, and the facts.

My name is Camellia (Canada)

Cdfedex_complains@yahoo.ca

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

#199399

"I am researcher in a Canadian university and I am currently writing a Business Case..."

you write like a nigerian scam artist lol. i wouldnt send this person any information if you are reading this.

#199280

Don't waste your time. All giant companies have people complaining about them. It's just the law of probability.