1.5
Tracking Tool

I was at home on the estimated delivery day May 6 ,2015 ,someone ring the bell twice the first time I buzzed him in and I went half way on the stairs but there was no one coming upstairs the second time I went all the way to the building lobby no one was there and there was no notice on the door, an hour later It shows online the item is delivered I contacted the FedEx and they said we will call you back after 48 hours two days later they call me back and says the item is already delivered and there is nothing we can do since there is no signature required ,I don't understand how the FedEx says it is delivered since I never received it. I am not going to deal with FedEx anymore the USPS and the UPS delivery always come to the apartment door. I don't recommend FedEx to anyone.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $124. This person is overall dissatisfied with Fedex. The most disappointing about package at Fedex was never received the item Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fedex.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Fedex to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments