FedEx is canceled delivery of a package claiming a weather exemption but will not reschedule a new delivery date.All contact with the company gives the same message.

Related: Fedex - Oh No, not snow !!

I would have been more understanding of the "weather exemption" had I not had to drive the delivery route both directions on the same day and the only a rain shower occurred on the return trip about 10 miles from home. 10 days later the package continues to be held on "exempt due to weather no deliver scheduled due to type of shipping" whatever that means. The package was one of two parts of an invoice. The other half or package two was shipped UPS and arrived on time.

I also received a third package on time shipped USPS on the same day.

So two other companies were able to move freight one a sunny 60 degree day.I am waiting for an explanation from FedEx why they found this weather unacceptable.

Review about: Fedex Ground Delivery Service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $40
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.