My package was supposed to be delivered yesterday.It arrived in my small city yesterday morning.

It is still sitting there. It has not been sent out for delivery BUT FedEX emailed me last night saying my package was being delayed due to bad weather. BULLHONKEY! We do NOT HAVE BAD WEATHER.

AT ALL! They are only using it as an excuse to be late in the delivery of this package. We have no rain. We have no ice.

We have no snow. Our roads are totally clear and have been for three days. BUT, they are holding it locally and not doing a thing with it. They are ABUSING the Weather is bad ***.

I hate FedEx! I also hate that they will HOLD DELIVERIES For a day or two and then dump them at a nearby post office for them to be delivered. Horrible horrible service.

Shame on Fed Ex!I am in Tyler, Texas.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fedex delivery service. FedEx needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments