Driver weaving all over road on interstate 40 16 miles before hitting Arkansas.Had hurry and go around driver for the fear of him having a wreck and debris flying our way.

Upon passing him by, saw that the driver was looking down at his cell phone with the ambient light shining in his face. I've had a cousin hit head on permanently disabled, and bedridden because of such behaviors of a semi driver.

Yes the state troopers should have been called but couldn't put myself in further danger by digging in my purse for my cell phone.Decided to report it to Fed Ex when I wasn't driving but couldn't find any information to do so.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments