Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

After recieving your message to compare FedEx to UPS my response was returned.*** YES UPS is a far better service.

It is gonna cost more but you dont risk having a parcel delivered to a place of the route driver's discretion. FedEx is located within the state of my domicile. In the city of Memphis where it is the city's largest employer. I do alot of ordering because of my service connected disabilities.

So some of the merchants have a contract with FedEx. Some of my orders make it to my home. Which is why I challenged a staff member by asking "what has that got to do with me? He insinuated theft was a cause of dropping my order elsewhere.

But no, there has never been an issue with UPS. The lone issue with them is wanting a customer to join their choice program to track your order. I have a high suspension that they are gathering info to sell to the highest bidder. FedEx will always be a 2nd rate carrier, because of their drivers.

I surmise that dropping parcels off at a place of the driver's distression is an effort to shave time off the route. Now UPS is costing more, but you dont have the added worry of a package not coming to your home.

And allow me to say that this is not the 1st time.I had several incidents last year going to a place I had not paid for.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments