I had an expensive package I wanted delivered at a specific time frame to ensure I would be at home and not on a call with a client. Paid $10 for that two hour time frame.

Nope. They arrive four hours early. It's a good thing I'm working from home, but I'm also just about to join a conference call with an important client. So I have to rush out, run out to the front door of the apartment complex (we don't have an office that can hold packages), and the delivery guys think they've arrived at the correct time. It's not their fault, but the fact that the package got labeled with the wrong delivery time.

So what did I pay the $10 for??

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Fedex. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fedex.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Fedex to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Tacoma, Washington, United States #1115420

I ordered an expensive car part which I was suppose to receive on Saturday.I wasn't home so the driver took the package back to DuPont instead of calling me or even just leaving my package at the apartment office where they would have signed for it with no problem.

The people at the FedEx home are just as bad and they don't care if and when I will receive my package. Furthermore I have to wait until Tuesday to get my package because they're not open on Mondays.

I will never use FedEx ever again.They are awful.