Lazy FedEx driver dropped a failed delivery tag on our door rather than knock and wait three minutes for someone to answer.He told dispatch no one was home despite the fact that my husband was in the garage working, WITH THE GARAGE DOOR UP and I was in the house waiting for the package!

(with a very large dog who barks every time someone knocks, so he didn't knock) An hour on the phone and three different reps later, all they would say was "sorry for the inconvenience." I then had to go into the PRIVATE situation with this package (i.e., time sensitive, this is a surprise halloween costume for my mentally challenged son who has had several successes recently, and this is a gift of encouragement. today is Oct 30 - "tomorrow by 8 pm" is simply too late!

We paid for expedited service for a reason!) As a result of their refusal to reattempt a delivery tonight (which was left entirely to the driver's discretion, I might add, and he refused) we now have to drive one hour EACH WAY to the facility to retrieve this gift.WHERE DO I SIGN UP FOR THE CLASS ACTION COMPLAINT!

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Disinterest in helping, Absolute awful company, Lazy driver not held accountable.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments