We too had a package end up in the Memphis Black Hole!

We sent a package Priority Overnight from Louisville, KY to Raton, NM.The package was sent Monday 6/29 and finally got to Raton Friday 7/3, past the submission deadline for this $250k project that we will not get.

I am sure FedEx will not pay us for the loss of business. The potential client told us today they are sending it back unopened as it was not there on time!!! THANKS fedex. As much as I hate to give UPS the business, as they are not any better, I will have to go back.

They are the company preferred vendor but I preferred "past tense" FedEx.NO LONGER!!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex priority overnight from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was late delivery and unprofessional handling of late delivery questions. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments