I had a package lost already this week.Not aware you have to request to sign for your package these days, I went ahead online and set up a email delivery when delivered.

Well I got the email on my phone alright. Not even two minutes later I ran up to get package and no package. I don't know if the driver lied or it went to the wrong place? A signature isn't required so the driver could have taken it and who would know?

I know one thing it was too quick between informing me of the deliver and me literally running to retrieve it.

Don't think I'll be shopping on-line to much in the future.Especially when any ole body can just pick it up because they drop packages off any ole where!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $50. wmona86 is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about silver chain shipping at FedEx was delivery service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments