1.3
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Initial Delivery schedule for 12/10 package no show.Called and was told it would be delivered 12/11 Still a no show.

Called and was given the standard BS reasons and was told that it would be delivered on 12/12 well we know how that went. 12/14 Package again listed as out for delivery. Around 10:15 am I get a call from one of the reps I had spoken with before asking if I was going to pick up the package. I stated that I haven't made that request.

I was then informed that the package was taken off the truck that was scheduled to deliver it 8 minutes after being placed on it. Fedex's tracking information is not complete to the public. I was told several times that they have several internal scan of your packages that are not released with the tracking information you would expect to get. My shipment arrived in Hagerstown Md at one but never left.

When I called FedEx to inquire. I was told that for security purposes the departure from the facility was internal. What a load of ***. I was told that my package was now in Halethorpe Md.

When I call the facility where my package was supposed to be, they stated that because of the increased amount of packages, they did have enough workers on duty and that my package would be in the truck another day before they can scan it again and send it out for delivery. When the sext scan came in my package was in White Marsh Md location. My package was never scanned at the Halethorpe, MD location. Tracking was working fine until it made it to Maryland.

Every pickup, arrival, departure, and in transit from TN to VA was posted correctly.MD you all need to get a handle on things!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $1600. This person is overall dissatisfied with Fedex. The most disappointing about fedex delivery service at Fedex was bs reason for failing to deliver on schedule , but reviewer liked i liked one of the reps i talked to she even followed up. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fedex.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Fedex to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments