Delanson, New York

I ordered a phone from Verizon. It came with next day delivery. FedEx called to tell me they couldn't deliver to the address on the box. Verizon called them with info, so they could deliver. I have since talked to Verizon, who talked to fed ex 4 times now. A week has gone by and fed ex still hasn't delivered my phone. Tonight I called and am being told it could be several more days before fed ex gets off their lazy ***'s and delivers my box, it has been in NY city for 6 days now. I am pissed!!! If you think your gonna get your stuff with next day delivery, think again, I have had no expected delivery date since I ordered the *** phone. I am giving fed Ex a double FF for service. They just suck!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments