Tracking Tool

I ordered a motherboard and a cpu from Newegg. The CPU shipped via UPS, the motherboard via FedEx Smartpost. Guess which one arrived a day early (especially crazy since it's the holiday season)? That's right the CPU! Guess which courier has been on time or early the entire holiday season? UPS!

So the tracking for my motherboard hasn't been updated since 0039 CST 5 days ago. It was last seen leaving California. I call up a CS Rep and they tell me it's in route to the local post office.... But not to expect a tracking update till it hits Kansas. So I look up how long it would take to get to Wichita from LA. Roughly 20 hours, so maybe 3 days travel (driving roughly 7 hours a day). They say the can't tell me anything more. So I call up Newegg and they can't do anything until the delivery date is changed to Pending. I was supposed to get a call Friday, Yesterday, and today about my package... nothing. They lie to you just to get you off of the phone and "resolve" issues. This courier is ***.

I paid hard earned money for the stuff and it has put me out of commission so I can't do work.

I'm sorry but UPS and USPS lapping them by eons right now (and it's the flipping holiday season)!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Not return calls, Shipment or customer service rep, Lack of information, Cannot precisely tell me where my parcel is.

Comments