Tracking Tool

I ordered a motherboard and a cpu from Newegg. The CPU shipped via UPS, the motherboard via FedEx Smartpost. Guess which one arrived a day early (especially crazy since it's the holiday season)? That's right the CPU! Guess which courier has been on time or early the entire holiday season? UPS!

So the tracking for my motherboard hasn't been updated since 0039 CST 5 days ago. It was last seen leaving California. I call up a CS Rep and they tell me it's in route to the local post office.... But not to expect a tracking update till it hits Kansas. So I look up how long it would take to get to Wichita from LA. Roughly 20 hours, so maybe 3 days travel (driving roughly 7 hours a day). They say the can't tell me anything more. So I call up Newegg and they can't do anything until the delivery date is changed to Pending. I was supposed to get a call Friday, Yesterday, and today about my package... nothing. They lie to you just to get you off of the phone and "resolve" issues. This courier is ***.

I paid hard earned money for the stuff and it has put me out of commission so I can't do work.

I'm sorry but UPS and USPS lapping them by eons right now (and it's the flipping holiday season)!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $185. This person is overall dissatisfied with Fedex. The most disappointing about fedex smartpost at Fedex was not return calls, shipment or customer service rep and lack of information Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fedex.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare Fedex to other companies on our site.

Comments