So sick of this.I diligently check the FedEx tracking, my package is on the truck, out for delivery.

I schedule my day around it's arrival window. I wait, and wait ... no delivery. I check the tracking.

The lazy driver has claimed to have attempted delivery and left a door tag. The reality, no attempt was made, no door tag, nothing. Same thing next day .... then on the third day when there are enough deliveries in my area to make it worth his while, he will finally show up and deliver the package ...

guess what, it didn't even need a signature ... so on the claimed previous "attempts" he could have just left it by the door (as my FedEx account instructs). This happens over and over. Really sucks when it's a Friday and I have to wait until the next Monday at the earliest for him to get his lazy butt up to my house.

Hire real drivers or keep an eye on these delivery contractors ... they are going to put you out of business.

UPS is like clockwork, I know my driver's name, he is prompt, courteous, and professional.And when they say it's going to be here, it's going to be here.

Review about: Fedex Vehicle Driver.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Two things.It's amazing when people with POG jobs call any FedEx driver lazy.

50 percent of the US population would have a heart attack in one day if they actually had to work. Sitting at a desk punching a computer is what most people consider work these days. They'd be crying in 15 minutes.

Second thing.When people are treated badly by a company, it shows