I order a TV from best buy.com from the Tukwila ,Washington store .It stated 1 day delivery. I order 12/29/2021stated delivery on 12/30/21 it snowed here in the SEATTLE area .

that is real mess with 3inches. so FEDEX SHIPS it to KENT WASHINTON from Everett Washington over night no deliveries over the 01/01/2022 and the week end. now Monday 01/03/2022 snow all gone. so may get TV .

try tracking the TV delayed as of 12/31/2021 10;34am . so I call FEDEX I get a woman from Georgia she states bad weather delayed , the snow is all melted in KENT WASHINGTON the last Fedex site and the same city I live in . maybe 4 miles from my house . she tells me that ALL EXPRESS delivery must be Ship to Memphis Tennessee.

so the TV went SEATTLE WASHINGTON AREA TO MEMPHIS ,TENNESSE THEN BACK SEATTLE WASHINGTON AREA BECAUSE SAY THAT I HOW I SHOULD DONE.

SO IF WANT REAL TRACKING AND REAL SHIPPING USE UNITED PARCAL SERVICES BIG BROWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STEVEN LEVESSEUR SPECK THE TRUTH.

User's recommendation: LET'S GO BRANDON. FEDEX AND JOE BIDEN ARE COUSINS.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

FedEx Pros: All the items i have fedex ship are problemadic.

FedEx Cons: Should take study course from ups.

Location: 6633 South 216th Street, Kent, WA 98032