My daughter's package from LA was inadvertently sent to another city in Florida due to a zip code typo error. FedEx called my home phone stating they tried to deliver the package 3 times and will return the package to CA if it did not receive instructions for delivery. That delivery information was not true since the package was never in Orlando, FL! The package was in a Tallahassee FedEx facility, a few hours away from Orlando.

My husband and I have talked to 3 FedEx customer service people since Dec. 24 and were always told the package "will arrive the next day." It is now Dec. 30 and I have yet to see FedEx deliver on its promise.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I ordered an item on christmas it shipped from New Jersey (and I'm on the east coast too).I'm still waiting for it to arrive!

Tracking says it's in Captiol Height Maryland, but that was on Dec 30 2009 (which is still really far from me). It's been 17 days since it first started shipping.

It's a really small package.I got stuff I ordered from CA from the postal service already, and I ordered it 5 days ago.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #101198

Fedex, has been trying to find an envelope package that was going international for the past two days.They have no idea where the package is. What a way to run a business. Next time I will use DHL.