#1 just moved to new apt, ordered furniture, driver told office he could not get in building, when I asked how could he leave me notice on my doorbell if he could not get in building, fedex got rude with me and told me my package was at location A when I got to location A was told it was really at location B went to location B they gave me package it weighed 100 lbs, so I thought that's why he lied about not being able to get in building.I am 76 and had to deliver my own package.

#2 today I left note on doorbell asking him to leave small package at my door and signed note, he wouldn't deliver again, one day I met fedex driver and he said this wasn't his normal route, he lied again. I think they all say that so they wont be confronted about their arrogance to customers.

today I filed a complaint about driver and was told fedex would call me lets see how long that takes.I called amazon and told them I wold stop ordering from them if they made another fedex delivery they said they also are getting a lot of complaints about fedex.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Fedex - "Customer has requested non-express clearance" Fedex "Hello there, I bought a GoPro 4 on the official website to have it sent to Mexico I did choose the "FedEx International Priority". Last saturday, 18 of October, the GoPro landed..." Read more Fedex - Delivery Service Review from Gaithersburg, Maryland Fedex "This was the tracking number 662200402405 Which is linked with the below new case number 0929632066 Here are the list of the things missing from the consignment a package containing 8 Indian..." Read more Fedex - FED EX DELIVERY DRIVER BLOCKED MY SHUTTLE BUS IN CANNOT GET OUT OF PARKING SPOT TO COMPLETE TRIP Fedex "TRUCK DRIVER BLOCKED MY SHUTTLE BUS IN AT FORT AND GRISWOLD DETROIT THEN UNLOADS THEN LEAVES ME BLOCKED IN UNABLE TO PULL OUT HAD ALREADY MADE HIM AWARE THAT I..." Read more Fedex - Claim Review Fedex "No clue what FedEx is upto didn't get the claim even after submitting each and every single thing as said pictures of the consignment breakage, missing items pictures, worth of..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more