#1 just moved to new apt, ordered furniture, driver told office he could not get in building, when I asked how could he leave me notice on my doorbell if he could not get in building, fedex got rude with me and told me my package was at location A when I got to location A was told it was really at location B went to location B they gave me package it weighed 100 lbs, so I thought that's why he lied about not being able to get in building.I am 76 and had to deliver my own package.

#2 today I left note on doorbell asking him to leave small package at my door and signed note, he wouldn't deliver again, one day I met fedex driver and he said this wasn't his normal route, he lied again. I think they all say that so they wont be confronted about their arrogance to customers.

today I filed a complaint about driver and was told fedex would call me lets see how long that takes.I called amazon and told them I wold stop ordering from them if they made another fedex delivery they said they also are getting a lot of complaints about fedex.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments