Hope Valley, Rhode Island

1st - I understand winter weather delays, but... this is the 2nd time this winter that I've tracked packages supposedly get loaded onto and off trucks in your Warren, RI facility but not get delivered for days because of "local weather conditions." The 1st time we even paid extra for 2 day delivery (needless to say that money was wasted!) Most of those days there was NO adverse weather locally.

And during those exact same days I received packages shipped via UPS that arrived EARLIER than estimated.

Clearly FedEx does not have the resources to efficiently deliver packages under anything but ideal conditions. I shall endeavor to use USPS and UPS only for future deliveries - FedEx is simply not reliable.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 07, 2015.

Comments

Davis, California, United States #956011

FedEx will shut down if it's windy, or if they see a puddle on the ground. Not a very rugged company in my opinion. UPS seems to be a little better outfitted, things like windshield wipers, ground clearance on their trucks, and maybe the drivers aren't too concerned about getting their hair wet.