Turnaround Time

FedEx has just been the cause of the single most frustrating I've had in the past 7 years.First: Package is delivered open and wrapped with a boxing tape...

My wife trusted the driver when he said "cover is little loose but everything is inside , She signed for the package" Package is a big order I paid $400 shipping from China and chose FedEx among other shippers like UPS and China ship as I trusted FedEx more. Package was delivered on July 20th Thursday Two boxes , one was in a good shape , the other was a little open , I was excited , I took all the items out and didn't expect any missing items , I through boxes and been taken from Trash Friday 7/21. Saturday, I laid out the package component to assemble my New CNC Machine. I figured out a lot of missing items.

contacted FedEx to resolve , I sent them pictures and Model numbers of the missing items ,They couldn't locate them , every call is about 20 mins and they keep transfer you from tracking to Tracing to international department finally , I was requested to file a claim. I filled the claim form sent it to FedEx and asked my supplier to cooperate with FedEx when they call them for faster service. I called FedEx over 15 times and every time they try to elude and give me new instructions. Latest was that I have to talk to China Shipper -who is hardly Email in English-to ask him to AUTHORIZE me to talk to FedEx and file a claim!!!!

Note: FedEx didn’t even bother call me even once and I challenge them to prove one call as a customer appreciation. I Emailed my Shipper to help me , they put me in touch with the shipping agent who continue elude as FedEx USA and insisted to have a picture of the broken box though I explained to them that I didn't take pictures, I took pictures of the components received only and Boxes where trashed and picked up. Now here is the CATCH, if you don't have pictures, China FedEx will not authorize you to talk to USA FedEx and in between both of them you will experience the worst customer service ever you could have in your life. OVER 50 days of suffering beside lost business plus a broken machine that I paid $800 to buy and it doesn’t work!!!!

Plus pending project I can’t finish, plus frustration plus no care what so ever from FedEx USA . Today I spoke to Patty who yelled at me and said “you need to let me finish” when i was frustrated as she asked me to be patient and obey what China Shipper says whether you agree or not, so after all this instead of FedEx take pride of what they do they let you US customer fall under China shippers (who don’t speak English and use Whats App to communicate) judgement, ... funny how FedEx run business.

NEXT TIME I WILL BUY FROM CHINA I WILL USE UPS, I have had way much luck and respect with them and even better pricing.Tracking number for my package is 743211641620 in case if FedEx complaints wasn’t to check this mess …

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Lake of appreciation or customer satisfaction, Lake of communication, No clear rules of international shipping, No value to customer intrest over money, Long list of suffering with fedex and favor ups over fedex.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments