I have tried Fedex for the first and last time not long ago, to deliver a package from China to Canada.The shipping cost was higher and the delay longer than with any other company I have tested so far.

The expected delivery was false right from the start on the status, then it disappeared and was never updated again.

My package was left waiting in Memphis for several business days, without any explanation on the tracking status.You won't catch me using Fedex again, and I will inform as many people as possible over the web so that it does not happen to them.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Quebec, Quebec, Canada #831797

Update:

I still did not receive my package. I have sent an email enquiry, no answer. The day after, I have sent another enquiry, I'm still waiting for an answer...

I don't know why your package was lost, BUT international shipments are iffy because of customs. Maybe the shipper didn't include the correct paperwork, maybe customs held it for longer than usual, you don't really know what's going to happen when you involve customs.

Fedex - Horrible customer service Fedex "Shipped a package on 05/26/2017, customer called on 06/12/2017 not delivered yet. Called and was given a case number and told that they would get in touch with the last..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "...Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button..." Read more FedEx SUCKS! Fedex "Why is it that UPS and the Post Office can ring your doorbell to alert you to the fact that there is a delivery , yet FedEx cannot..." Read more Fedex - Ground Delivery Service Review from Baltimore, Maryland Fedex "FedEx is very unprofessional damaged box and one that we got before undamaged! & the driver says we're hard to find again very unprofessional. Sending pictures of the..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more