I had placed and order in November 4th 2015

Wanted the consignment to be delivered before the November 14th . this product cam to Bangalore on November 9th but was released on the 16th from Bangalore after i departed from India

Bloody rascals gave their own flimsy reasons and once the consignment reached chennai it was shipped to my neighbors

and as there was no one at my home . But I wanted the shipment to be sent back to the origin and they oblkiged also

But after two months the idiots are telling the following

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused as we are unable to retrieve the parcel. Please note that error has been rectified and as per my finding shipment landed in India on 10th November 2015 and was been kept on hold for clearance process. Please note any such delay is beyond FedEx control and hence we were asked to provide KYC documents and other relevant document for clearance which was highlighted to you. Shipment got cleared from customs on 16th November 2015 and was held at our Bangalore Hub as all Airlines were not accepting any media due to heavy rains in Chennai. Again this was an unfortunate event and beyond FedEx control. After the situation were normal, shipment was connected to Chennai on 18th November 2015 and due to heavy backlog and all our service stations were affected, shipment had to be kept in safe place so as to prevent the commodity from damage. Once our operations team understood the situation, they started clearing all the backlogs and shipment was delivered on 28th November 2015 to your neighbor. As per your request, time and again our team tried to retrieve the shipment but as informed earlier, door was locked and no one was present to give the shipment. Please note now team cannot attempt any more retrieval, hence would request you to internally coordinate with them and inform to send this shipment to your location.

FedEx will not be able to honour any such request and we regret any misunderstanding that may have resulted from this situation and look forward to better serving your future air express needs.

I have lost precious time and money on this . kindly ask the fedex team to go my house in Chennai retrieve the shipment and send it back to the origin

from there i will check

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of give lame excuses for their deliberate mistakes. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fedex international shipping and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. FedEx needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex international shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments