Received a notification from Amazon that Fed Ex had "attempted" to deliver a 45 lb package.Fed Ex said that the business was "closed " despite that I was home.

Also, during that same window Amazon Fresh seemed to have no problem delivering my groceries. In addition, no door tag was left. The first representative I spoke with said they would make an attempt later that day and the station would call me back. No call returned.

Received a text update from Fed Ex with a delivery time on Tuesday. Called AGAIN, I was told station would get back to me after complaining they patched me through to station, which was totally unapologetic about situation and refused to deliver package.

Clearly, they only cared about getting out early on a holiday weekend.Told them to return package directly to Amazon but of course had to follow up with Amazon because even that was too much work for them.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fedex shipping from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery and false promises. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments